Re: pager/phone to caregiver

"bill" <williams12345@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dave,
>  Are you required to get an FCC license if you only use these in FRS
>mode?
>Thanks for the info.

Bill, they are license-free. They are made by numerous manufacturers and
come in many sizes, flavors and colors - I just gave the link so you could
see an example. I've never noticed a pendant version but it's not something
I monitor closely. It would not surprise me if there were versions intended
for just this market niche - it would seem to be a natural.

http://davehouston.net