Re: Automatic Pellet Dispenser

For what it's worth, I had pretty much the same reaction as "jack ak"
when I read the initial post.  Having read the details in the followup
post it's obvious that it's an entirely different situation.  I love
dogs and am impressed with your rescue efforts; I don't think I could
do it myself - I'd find it too depressing.

That said, perhaps you could provide some more details.  It's been a
number of years since I last had a dog and I'm not familiar with
kibbles.  Therefore:

1) Could you describe kibbles?  Approximate size, weight, shape, etc.
Anything that might be relevant information to consider when
constructing a dispenser.

2) Are you thinking in terms of a single unit that would dispense to
all crates or something you would replicate on a crate by crate basis?

3) Do you have any problems preloading the dispenser with individual
kibbles or are you looking for something with a hopper type
arrangement where you just pour in a bag of kibbles and somehow the
kibbles settle out into individual treats before being dispensed?

Dave