Measuring liquid level with bubbles using an ultrasonic transducer

Hello, i got a tank that needs a control of liquid level, i was
thinking about using an ultrasonic transducer, but my problem is that,
when the tank is being filling produces many many bubbles maybe if the
tank has 4 meter, 1 meter are bubbles, my question is if the
ultrasonic transducer will be able to measure the real level of the
liquid?.

In addition the tank is in almost vacuum, the transducer can has
problems with this?. Thanks in advance.