Re: Waveman & X10

"For fun" <somewhere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Has anybody tried the Waveman series of Tx & Rx devices?
>Any good/bad reviews ?
>
>Do these happen to be compatible with the X10 RF equipment?
>
>Any feed back at all would be appreciated.
>
>Neil.

If you are referring to Marelco Waveman, I do not think they are X-10
compatible. I think they use a 24-bit code similar (maybe identical) to
Intertechno and Elro while X-10 uses a 32-bit code based on the NEC IR
protocol.

     http://davehouston.net/rf.htm
     http://davehouston.net/prontopro.htm

You might try asking Marelco.