Re: Cordless phone options please

> Now this is the irony. The garage DOES have a spare Cat5e that I can
> use as telephone wire, but i cannot seem to find a cordless system
> that can mix multiple (more than two corded) phones with a bunch of
> cordless - they all seem to be One corded - multiple cordless.
> I am in one of theose typical town house - thin and long so the
> "intercom facility" that these cordless systems have is ideal

I've got some Uniden 5.8gHz phones and they've been great.  I seem to recall
they make two-line versions.  I've mixed-and-matched the clamshell and the
'stick' type cordless ones.  As long as they're marked as 5.8ghz digital
they seem to work fine together.  Our wired base actually never gets used
and is positioned in the room that gives best coverage throughout the house.
The rest have their own charging cradle.  The system supports up to 10
handsets.

-Bill Kearney