Re: Cordless phone options please

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:11:37 -0500, "Bill Kearney"
<wkearney-99@hot-mail-com> wrote:

>Use a wifi phone and voip.  But by the time you shell out all that money
>it'll have been far simpler and less expensive to just run a wire for a
>telephone.  Put a cordless base out in the garage and wire it up back to the
>house.

Now this is the irony. The garage DOES have a spare Cat5e that I can
use as telephone wire, but i cannot seem to find a cordless system
that can mix multiple (more than two corded) phones with a bunch of
cordless - they all seem to be One corded - multiple cordless.
I am in one of theose typical town house - thin and long so the
"intercom facility" that these cordless systems have is ideal