PSU for dvr ds dx 16c dedicated micros.

Hi everyone
I do not have psu for this unit. I was wondering if someone will guide
me on the pins so that I can make the power supply locally. is it
advisable as it will take time to get the power supply from usa.
what I specifically need is schematics for the pin on the din plug and
what ratings of the transformers I shall get?