Re: Snow load evaluation

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:03:34 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in
message  <45d43d9d.2243101687@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Either I'm having a deja vu, or we've been over this before but with
>>basement joists.
>
>I recommended them when you wanted something for your floor joists.

This didn't ring true, so I checked the record. Nine years after Sure Action
Pulsors were first discussed in this newsgroup by others who have actually
used them, Dave participated in discussion of a post titled " Strain Gages "
begun Feb 16 2006 by Bobby G. in which Pulsors were discussed by others.

Dave didn't mention Pulsors as best I can determine, much less recommend
them. He suggested investigating a different sensor line:
http://www.tekscan.com/flexiforce.html

Perhaps I need to find the time next week to see what all else Dave has been
claiming in this newsgroup these days.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECONtrol.org