Cordless phone options please

Here is my problem- home office on one end of house - concrete garage
at least 100ft away. I was hoping to find a two-line system that
allowed for a corded phone in the office, and allow cordless
elsewhere, but maybe "repeating" the signal, i.e. piggybacking the
signal from the various units to the farthest location (the Garage)

My other solution my be a repeating antenna.

Or have you come across a strong cordless sytem?