Re: Lighting switch state communication

There are X10 light switches made by Leviton and others that transmit their
status when turned on locally.  There are also switches that are
transmitters only, and send a command to a another module located at the
light that actually controls the current.  Your ELK can intercept the
transmitted commands from these switches.

All of these switches cost significantly more than the typical X10 wall
switch.

Jeff