Re: EagleEye Motion Sensor battery life?

I find the time estimates of only several months to be mystifying. I have
three installed for room lighting, which can get dozens of triggers a day,
and yet they last so long, that I don't remember from replacement to
replacement how long it has been. I believe it's at least a year. When I
start getting erratic triggering, I check the battery, which is usually down
to 0.9 volts or so. Maybe I will date the battery the next time just to see
how long it really is.