Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>...you're wrong.
>

> Correct.  The original information I had was from an article which referred to the NTSB report.

[Sound of furious back-pedaling]  Unfortunately there *isn't* an article
which refers to the NTSB report that would include a reference to "deice
boots" on a Boeing 737-200.  Since you're "backpedaling" anyway why not
admit you lied to cover up your mistake?

> Further checking indicates the
> airplane did have engine de-icing though it was not used.  That was (as I stated) one of the causes of the crash.

<snip superfluous information>

>>>I didn't identify you as the person who told the
>>>story but since you've decided to come out of
>>>the closet, yes you most certainly did.
>>
>>I was *in* one that went inverted, though,
>>but I wasn't anywhere near the cockpit.
>

> Your story changes each time you get caught bullfranking.  The first version had you seated and a cameraman standing.  You claimed
> the jet flipped so fast that he soiled his pants.  The fact is that there's no way on earth that Boeing lent some morons an airliner
> to do anything so stupid.  There's also no way that you would have survived.

Where did I ever say the cameraman was "standing"?  And where has my
story "changed"?  I told you from the first I went along for the ride as
an "observer" in the main cabin (nowhere near the cockpit).

> The entire story was a lie.

Says the biggest liar in USENET.

> No one in his right mind (that leaves Doug and all of your sock puppets out) believes that Boeing would
> lend a new 737 to some insurance claims adjuster to "test their theory" about a disaster by trying to replicate it in the air.  Come
> on, Olson.  Think about how ridiculous you sound.

Where did I say they ever "lent a new 737 to some insurance claims
adjuster"?  Why do you insist on "twisting" the facts when they're so
easy to Google?  I honestly can't understand you, Bass.  You're some
"piece of work"...