Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

Robert,

A temperature monitor in the freezer itself will warn of problems from multiple causes.  Additionally, consider placing a couple of
slow-release algaecide tablets in the pan.  Algae is a common cause of clogged drains under fridges, freezers and A/C air handlers.
Our service drops a couple of tablets in the pan under each air handler several times a year and that seems to keep the pipes clear.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics