Re: reseting misterhome light controls after poweroutage

On Dec 5, 7:09 pm, jamby <hoodcanal...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>   I have a linux computer runing Misterhome controling several
> lights.  All thru lights.pl.
>  Is there a way to get Misterhouse to check the time of day and set
> the lights to the correct on/off setting when restarting?
>   Short term power outages during the time when the lights change to
> "on" wil leave them off until I return home and manually start them.
> I would like Misterhouse to execute a short bit of code and if the
> time is during the normal "on" period, set the light on or off as
> required.
>
> Thanks for your time
> Jim

Well I tried the piece of code at the bottom,  and it started filling
up the logs with "chrislights turned on" statments each second.  I
need to find a way to only check every 10 mins.

I asked the original question on the Misterhouse forum and never
received any answer.

if (time_between ("$Time_Sunset - 3:23"),("9:55 PM")) {
  set $chrislights ON;
  speak " chrislights turned on"
}