Re: Z-Wave, an interesting note

http://www.digitalhomeonline.com/industry-news.asp?sectionID=0&articleID=451584

http://www.cepro.com/article/lutron_sues_leviton_over_rf_lighting_controls/

>Oh, that's not nice. Looks like Z-Wave is in for some trouble. Too bad
>I was hoping for a wide range of products for the DIY community to
>challenge X10 and each other.

The news is that Leviton and Lutron have already settled the parts of the
trademark and patent lawsuit dealing with the two-way RF control in Vizia,
Vizia-RF, Acenti, and IlluminEssence = Monster) lines. Leviton has agreed
to pay a licensing fee.

http://resmagonline.com/articles/publish/article_2186.shtml

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult