I'm loving Insteon

I'm not associated with smarthome, in fact I think their prices are
too high but service excellent, but I'm lovin Insteon.

I'm a diy'er who over the past 20 years or so used x10 mostly for
convenience purposes.  In my new home I decided to use Insteon because
it was reverse compatible with my x10 stuff and security panel.  Well
I've got about 40 devices installed so far and have yet to see a real
failure or undependable behavior.  The only quirk is that if you walk
up to say a multi keypad and very quickly hit several buttons in
succession the keypad does not "queue up" those requests, it sends
them all at once (apparently) and one of the commands may be skipped.
But if you wait about a fourth of a second between each button press,
all works fine.  Maybe future keypads will add a "queueing mechanism"
to "single file" the commands that are pressed faster by the user than
the system can take them.

Other than that, the Insteon hardware is rock solid and in conjuction
with the smarthome developed software is a snap to program.  Even
complicated multi-button cross programming is a snap.  Want 5 switches
to control a load and all switches to show correct status?  Piece of
cake.  I have not had a single incident of relay chatter either,
something that my old x10 devices were very bad at with flickering
relays going on/off.  I hope we see more devices from SH on a regular
basis.  This really is a nice system for the diy'er, but the software
will make your life a lot easier than just getting the devices alone.

Any other Insteon users here?