Parts Source needed

I am looking for a decent source of home automation parts.
Looking for either an online retailer or print catalog....

Yes...Ive looked around on the net...but I would like some opinions
from folks who have also dealt with the retailer they are
recommending......

Also Im looking for someone who carries a wide selection of
goods....not just a thermostat or two.... wiring, sensors etc....

Im probably going to go with the weedertech system but I know Im also
going to need some other accesories to control hvac and lighting
etc....

I just cant seem to find one source with a real good selection of
goods...

thanks   ~:>

Not X-10 related but hardwired equipment.