Re: SignaLinc Repeater 3-Wire Dryer - No Dim with Active Home Programs

Mark wrote:
> I recently added a SignaLinc Repeater 3-Wire Dryer which has greatly
> improved X10 reliability in my home. But, none of the dims that I have
> programmed in Active Home Pro ever activate. For example, a simple C1
> dim to 50% (or any other %) just turns the lamp on.  Before adding the
> bridge/repeater the dims would perform properly.  Note that I also tried
> setting the AH to repeat the command, no help.
That's real interesting.  I have an
1132CU controlling my house.  It doesn't
work for any of the dims.  If you set it
to dim to 50%, it just goes on, full.  I
don't
have a real signal repeater, just a
phase coupler.  I asked Santa Claus for an
X10 test unit, however, all I got was a
Kill-a-Watt, which BTW, I did want
also.  I do have some macros in the
1132CU that do repeating such as "if
N3 Off is received, send an N3 Off.  I
do this because some senders can't
seem to get to N3, but they can get to
the 1132CU, which then resends the
N3 Off.  I am now wondering if, somehow,
the 1132 is messing itself up.  I'll
have to do some experimenting.