Re: wiring for the future

As I've been finishing off my basement I've just been pulling what I need
now, using 3/4" flexible plastic conduit "blue pipe" to go into finished
areas. Too hard to anticipate what you might want in the future, and a cable
you might want five years from now might not exist today. If you have
conduit you can easily change stuff as needed. I wonder how many people
prewired houses with 10 meg ethernet cables a while ago and are wishing it
was gigabit now?