Re: Does anyone know who is making these light bulbs?

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:48:05 -0400, "Robert Green"
<ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Bobby asked:

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:12:19 -0400, "Slammer" <mjinks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <_5-dnSIWMIjqqZnbnZ2dnUVZ_h2pnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>You won't find any 120VAC screw type CCFL. They need a step-up
>transformer as they operate at 180-800VAC or higher. Since this is
>most often a 2-3V source, the switching is done at 100KHz or higher.
>A 120:1200 VAC transformer with current limiting circuitry would be
>too expensive. Beware some pwr supplies operate at 5,000VAC--so 300V
>or 600V insulation is a no-no. I'd buy the wiring harness/set.

You won't?

Here are three five watters:
http://www.1000bulbs.com/products.php?cat=5-Watt-Compact-Fluorescents

And here are four eight watters:
http://www.1000bulbs.com/products.php?cat=8-Watt-Compact-Fluorescents

And here are six 2-3 watters
http://www.1000bulbs.com/products.php?cat=2-to-3-Compact-Fluorescents

And here are six four watters
http://www.1000bulbs.com/products.php?cat=2-to-3-Compact-Fluorescents

I make that to be at least 19 different "120VAC screw type CCFL" (cold
cathode fluorescent lamps) from a single retailer.