Re: For Graham, Robert, and Coppernob

Coppernob wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:03:31 GMT, Frank Olson
> <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>NFPA 72-2002 11.7.6.7  Installations that include the connection of
>

> Thanks
>
> Have not yet decided on final solution, but I appreciate the post!

You're most welcome.  Please don't interpret my posting this section of
the code (or the argument that ensued after I mentioned that it was
perfectly legal to connect your AC smokes to your home security system)
as an endorsement.  The best way to monitor your house for
smoke/fire/carbon monoxide is to use supervised 12 VDC smoke alarms and
CO detectors.