Re: May I post....

Our site does have "some" content for home automation, our site is
broken down in to two main catagories, Construction Related Services
and Home Items and Services. Wtihin Construction Related Services(CRS)
we have a catagory called Smart Homes. Currently, there are 0-2
listings per urban center as it is not a widely used service. As we
grow and implement our lisencee program and have agents in each city
this catagory as well as the others within our directory will develop.
Our average catagory has 2-5 listings in most urban centers. I don't
want to cite my URL unless I am invited to do so, if there are no
objections I would love to post here as the users in this group are
very well versed in "the home & the Internet". Please let me know if
there is anyone within this group that would be interested in a service
such as this.

Thank you for your consideration
Justin Frost