Talkswitch

Anyone familiar with these guys? Talkswitch is the company. Talkswitch
48-CA is the model.

http://www.talkswitch.com

Now thinking of going to them. The Panasonic 824  I keep getting told
doesn't have enough v-mail options for most. Talkswitch has a smaller
unit - the 24-ca but it only has 2 lines. I thought about the tda50
from Panasonic, but they say that a tech needs to install it. So it
makes a $699 unit come in at close to 4k installed. Go figure. LOL! I
don't understand. If a user can program the Panasonic 824, and it's not
a world of difference to the Panasonic tda50 why can't the user also
program it? Talkswitch 48-CA is $1400 + phones if needed. Can use
regular phones or theirs. I can't find any reviews or discussions on
the company or units which makes me nervous. I did find a guy selling
their stuff on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TalkSwitch-48-CA-SOHO-PBX-Phone-System-8-TS200-Phones_W0QQitemZ110027677372QQcmdZViewItem

 and he has no bad feedback so that's a big plus. Was hoping some
people were using their systems that could give some info.

Thanks,
Dave