Re: Error (Subsystem: NS, #28) in PlugIn for LonMaker

Dear all,

It seems like it;s a bit hard to get a response here.

I checked thru "LNS Plug-In Programmer's Guide"

http://search.echelon.com/cs.html?charset=windows-1252&url=http%3A//www.echelon.com/support/documentation/manuals/devtools/078-0178-02E.pdf&qt=LNS+Plug+Programmer&col=&n=1&la=en

In Appendix C Standard Plug-in classes, i found that "28" is referring
to ID of object class "LcaIdLonMarkObject". My understanding is that
the system is searching for this ID 28 but cant find. So, the error msg
pops out.

I have no idea which part of my code which i need to "disable" this
search or repair "LcaIdLonMarkObject".

Anyone?

Albert