Re: HomeSeer 1.7 binary

Bill Stock wrote:
> Does anyone know of a source for the full HomeSeer 1.7 setup. I did an
> in-situ MB upgrade on the automation PC today and HomeSeer is looking for an
> MSI file that was part of the last web upgrade. Of course the download was
> cleaned up many months ago. HS no longer hosts the file, so I'm waiting for
> the link to get the full download.
>
> But if someone knows where I can get the download in the meantime?

You can still download Homeseer 1.7. But you have to be registered
user: From their website:

" HomeSeer v1.7
The full v1.7 download is available to any licensed v1.x user.  Simply
submit a help desk request which includes your v1.x unlock code and
serial number, and well send you a link to the file."

It looks ;like many users upgraded to new 2.X and now want back 1.7,
self included.