Re: Looking for a source of Alarm Screens, or related info

Sorry, this message got away from me before it was completed. More below.

"Steve C in Seattle" <randomthinking-NOT@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I've heard about "Alarm Screens", which are window screens with conductive
> wire weaved in with the regular wire/plastic; you hook the conductive
> parts up to your alarm system. The idea is that if a Bad Guy tries to
> enter the premises via a screened-but-open window, tampering with the
> screen will raise the alarm.
>
> Anyone know of any internet sources for the raw material, or other forms
> (custom-sized scr

That should read: "Anyone know of any sources for complete screens, or for
the raw material? Any advice related to the use of this kind of perimeter
defense?"

Thanks in advance & sorry for the misfire.

- Steve