Re: CM11A with SERIAL to USB problems

Does the USB virtual serial port show up in Device Manager? In the Start
menu, right-click My Computer. Click Properties. Click Hardware. Click
Device Manager.

Does it show up in ActiveHome? IIRC, ActiveHome is rather inflexible about
port numbering.

The CM11A only uses TXD & RXD (plus RI but that's not a factor) so there
should be no problems due to unsupported handshaking lines.

I haven't tried it under XP but I never had problems using a CM11A with a
USB adapter on W98SE.

http://davehouston.net