Re: Need speed switch for DIY funicular/hillside elevator

> ...Since these funiculars have been in operation
> all over the world for quite some time, I thought
> that it would be good to look at what the big guys are doing...

I had the same thought but about smaller operations I've seen.  Most here know that I have a second home in Brazil.  In our city
there is a wealthy neighborhood with deluxe condos overlooking the Bahia do Todos os Santos (Bay of All Saints).  The condos are all
situated on a high bluff, some 30 meters above the bay.  Most have funiculars or trams for the residents to get down to their yachts
(it's the nicest part of town:)).

When I go back next February we will be visiting family in the area.  I'll find an opportunity to take some pictures if I can.  Even
if the OP's project is done by then it might be interesting to see what (if any) safety measures have been implemented.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics