Re: PR: Home Automation Power Supplies available at Bass Home Electronics

>To compliment our home automation systems, we have added several lines of power supplies for home automation systems. With over
>52,000 products in more than 1,600 categories, Bass Home Electronics offers one of the largest online collections of home
>automation, security and fire alarm systems on the Internet.

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record

BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory  record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business
performance record" with the Bureau is based on the experiences
reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company
has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to
respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the
underlying issues for a pattern

BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations
usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the
company's size and volume of business.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)