Need HA Contractor in CA (Los Angeles / South Bay Area)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a Home Automation expert who is local to the
L.A. area.  The ideal person would be a licensed electrician who is
also knowledgeable about X-10, since I'm not ready to upgrade to
Insteon yet.  If things go well I also have work to be done pulling
CAT5/CAT6 through my entire house and replacing my intercom system.

If there's anyone out there, please reply to this email address
(rss@xxxxxxxxx).  Thanks!

 Richard S. Smith / Email: rss@xxxxxxxxx / Web: http://www.rssnet.org/