Re: X10 replacement?

Good points,

I'm not sure what I'll want to do in the future, and I think most folks
are in the same boat. I mentioned AV & security because they are
similar systems doing related work.

After all having lights respond to security triggers can be a simple
convenience (driveway lights, entry way...) or a deterrent (imitating
real activity, exterior flood lights, flashing lights...). AV systems
can set the lighting just right, close blinds, etc.

RickR

	roZetta-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx