Re: Foard Systems Design Controllers

>The Foard UPB bridge, while a little pricey for what it does, should work
> with an Ocelot TW523 port so you can get the Ocelot's versatility and still
> get the newer standards.

I agree that the bridge alone is a little pricey. However the FSD
X10-UPB-FGI Bridge Controller is basically in line with the Ocelot. As
I mentioned previously you do give up the IR control for the UPB bridge
and you can only control about 1/2 the number of devices versus the
Ocelot. But with future expandablity in mind the FSD becomes more
attractive. ADI has been slow to adapt to market trends. I have not
used the FSD control so I am no spokes person. I do however like their
business model for HA expandability.

GaryB