Re: CM11 Status Request (C# Language)

I hope the example application works for you. It runs on 3 of my machines
but GPFs at initialization on a 4th. It's a RealBASIC flaw.

A USB-serial adapter shouldn't give you any problems. It's only a 3 wire
serial connection. However, it can add to the time required to send/receive
as it requires translation on both ends of the link.

I just tested my example app using a USB  adapter and it sets/reads the RTC
OK.

http://davehouston.net