Re: CM15A & receiving dim

Neil Cherry <njc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I've also sent multiple dims:
>
>1 DIM = 5a03020b84
>2 DIM = 5a03020b84
>3 DIM = 5a03021684
>4 DIM = 5a03022184
>5 DIM = 5a03022c84
>
>Not sure what the math is on these. I'm guessing value/256 * 100 but
>that's just a guess. Any ideas?

I think my first answer was not germane to your specific question.

In all the above, the 4th byte is the dim amount. The CM11A documentation
says it's worth n/210*100 so...

     0b = 11/210*100 = 5.2%  (5.4)
     16 = 22/210*100 = 10.5% (10.2)
     21 = 33/210*100 = 15.7% (15)
     2c = 44/210*100 = 21%   (19.7)

It looks like the TI103 promotes 1 DIM to 2 DIM to avoid micro-steps. The
numbers in parentheses are the values calculated based on the Kill A Watt
measurements.

http://davehouston.net