Homelink and X10 on/off commands

I have an Acura TL which comes with homelink.  I have a x10 firecracker
kit, and was able to program the homelink system with it.  However each
of the three buttons seem to be able to have just a on or off command
assigned to it.  For example I want to turn on A1, I hit the first
button I programmed on it, but to turn it off I need to have a second
button programmed just for that.

Is there anyway to have a button on the homelink be an on/off toggle,
instead of discrete on/off commands?