Deja vu - ES1400e <want to buy spare

Hi,
Back again, after a 6 year hiatus.

Power loss this morning (in a windstorm) and my ES1400e, even when
attached to a UPS, finally died.  It had survived many outages, but not
one on the 13th.

Fortunately I had a spare unit I'd bought in 2002 and I'm back up an
happy.  BUT:

I am  still looking for some genius who likes to repair electronics,
and I am also looking for anyone who has a 1400e they'd like to sell.

I've stuck with the 1400 because it has done the job for years.  I also
created a monster.

I've a very complex program. Example:  some events are triggered by a
vehicle detector and based upon the time of day, and the status of
another internal switch, a follow on loop of on-off signals to an alarm
is triggered for a number of seconds and then lights are left on in the
house and the vehicle entry alarm is ignored for a specified number of
seconds (to avoid multiple alarms when groups arrive).

The 1400  was programmed at the statement level - i.e. individual
commands.With extensive IF/ELSE control and access to many timers, wait
timers, group functions and testing of the conditions of devices and
controllers, as well as internal flags, counters, etc.

Am I right in my  belief that most of the newer devices are programmed
at a tabular level with a number of options, but not the level of
complexity that I created?

Anyhow, I'd appreciate any and all help and references...

Thanks,
Dave