8 X-10 Universal modules for sale

Hi all.

I've got eight X-10 Universal modules for sale.  Seven are PUM01
(http://www.smarthome.com/2010.html)  and one is a UM506.  They're
basically the same.  They let you control relays or other low-voltage
loads from X-10.  I used them to switch electric valves for my lawn
watering.  It worked great, but I replaced it with a "normal" sprinkler
timer so that my gardener could program it.

Asking $10 each plus actual shipping from Irvine, CA.  If you are
local, you can pick them up.  If you buy five or more, and are
interested in using them for irrigation, I'll throw in the transformer
I've been using.  I can take PayPal or money orders/cashiers checks.
I've got a perfect eBay feedback of 235
(http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=david72hq)
 plus lots of other Internet deals going back about 20 years.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

 David