Re: Sending commands between Linux and Windows

Thanks, I'll try that.  I might eventually try Dave's TCL method but that's
a bigger learning curve.

Well, all this is my internal LAN: my Linux server is 10 feet from my PC, so
security is not an issue.  If cygwin has rexec and rexecd, that'd probably
be the sweetest way to go.

BTW I accidentally reposted my question, sorry bout that guys.