Re: X10 Transmit Buffer

The X10 Transmit Buffer prototype has been working 100%.  I have tweaked a
few component values, but that had no significant effect on overall
operation.  While our X10 operation was virtually 100% before installing the
buffer, signal levels on some circuits were marginal.  With the buffer
replacing the Leviton 6201 repeater, signal levels are now much stronger
throughout the house.

The Word document referenced here earlier has been revised down to 200K, and
will download much faster:

http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/x10xmtbuf/bufferdoc1.doc

Please read it if interested.  I would also appreciate any questions you may
have.

My goal was to develop a device that would increase X10 signal levels, and
significantly increase the reliability of your X10 systems.

Jeff