Some quick testing neded

I'm posting this here because it probably has some relevance to home
automation, and thought you all might be interested.

I have a couple of teleoperated robots controllable over the internet.
I'm in the process of getting the back end software ready for release
under a GPL or BSD license, but in the meanwhile I'd like to get some
visitors in for testing.

In theory, the software isn't really limited to controlling robots -- it
should ultimately offer safe, reliable control via the internet of just
about any device (thus the posting to this NG).

To access the robot, you can point your browser here:

http://robot.swampgas.com:8081

You'll need a reasonably modern browser with javascript support. Cookies
are optional -- they're only really used to save your nickname if you
change it. I'd be particularly interested in reports of lockups or
unexpected browser behavior, especially if you're a user of Opera,
Safari or one of the less common browsers.

Thanx in advance -- taFkaks

--
(Replies: cleanse my address of the Mark of the Beast!)

Coauthor with Dennis Clark of "Building Robot Drive Trains".
Buy several copies today!