Re: X10 Light Switch - comes on dim

AFAIK those are both only one way and I don't believe they have "memory
dim". However, I do not try to keep up with all of the latest features.

Do you have motion or dawn/dusk sensors that turn on the lights? Do you have
a phase coupler? It could be that you're experiencing collisions of PLC
commands with the result being a Dim command.

SmartHome's ToggleLinc PLC switch is On/Off only.

     http://www.smarthome.com/23895W.HTML

They also have a non-dimming ICON switch that can be configured for X-10.

     http://www.smarthome.com/2876SB.HTML