geovision playback on multiple cameras

I just started using the geovision 600 and have been happy with the
perfomance and features. I had a quick question on playback. I'm only
recoding motion detection.

I notice in the playback window I have the option of splitting the
screen 4 ways. (i am only using 4 cameras while i get comfortable with
the system) Is it possible for me to have multiple playbacks on the
quad screen? If not, is it possible for me to playback all video
sources in chronological order?

For instance if I have video clips on camera 1 at 12:00:00 and camera 2
at 12:00:30, can I playback all the video from both sources? Currently
I have to switch from 1 camera to another in order to view it's video,
and then my time is out of order.

What I'm looking for is if I have an event that starts in camera 1, the
proceeds to camera 2 and so on, i'd like to view it in chronological
order