Re: A economical solution

BruceR wrote:
> I use this for resetting my Stargate & my router remotely.
> http://www.smarthome.com/300602.html

Now *that's* kewl.  Some security systems have the ability to hook up a
telephone module as well.  If you're already using X-10 devices, many
will interface with this.  If you want to bypass X-10 though, you'll
also have to buy a relay board to work with it (and the lower end
systems don't have this option).  The device from smarthome is a really
inexpensive alternative.  Excellent!

:-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com