My cheap multizone/multisource audio solution

Well it's now been 3 weeks since I wallmounted my cheap ($250) Fujitsu 3400
P3-400 PC running XP, hooked into my HTPC, connected to my Denon3805 & a few
paraound Zamps, and deployed full multizone/multisource audio capabilities
to my house.

Works great. I came here to post a writeup as I keep seeing posts about it,
but I realized I can't put images into newsgroups.

Here's the text part of it, both my skin options are on my personal website
at http://www.myhometheaterpc.com/, writeup with pics of the wallmount is at
http://charmedquark.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6650 .

Wallmount writeup:
I got a wood photo frame in from the custom framing shop, and finally
wallmounted that $250 Fujitsu stylistic 3400 that I'm going to use as a wifi
remote control around the house. Here's the story. It's been up for 3 weeks
now, works totally fine. I was afraid of wifi dropouts, but no worries
there.

Picture 1: Here's most of the parts; photo frame sawed in half, Fujitsu,
sitting on a 1/8" x24"x24" handypanel (basically MDF) from HomeDepot. Only
thiing not shown is the foam, velcro, and black permanent magic marker I
decided to use at the end to make it a little better.

Picture 2: Here's the thickness of the photo frame. I had to get the deepest
frame they had at the frame shop in order to fit the 3400. Good thing I got
that extra room - I needed it at the end. Keep reading for why.

Picture 3: Here's the thickness of the handypanel. It's 1/8", pretty dang
thing.

I cut the handypanel to the size of the bottom half of the photo frame, and
nailed it to the back of the frame.

Picture 4: Here's what it looked like after it was cut & nailed to the
frame:

Picture 5: Mounted the handypanel to the wall using screws.

Picture 6: I was initially planning on leaving it like this. [getting an
electrician in to punch a hole in the wall & put an A/C outlet in the closet
directly behind this wall]

Doesn't look bad; you can pull that A/C cord out and walk around with the
tablet.

Alas, wife didn't like the half-frame look. Hence,
Picture 7: I put some foam behind the tablet to get it stiff/up against the
front part of the frame [remember it was too deep]

Picture 8: Put the top half of the frame there. Used industrial velcro where
I cut it, and also to attach to the wall on top so it doesn't fall off. Had
to cut out a section on the right side so that wifi card could fit, no
biggie. Yes, I know the screen has fingerprints. It's a touchscreen damnit,
we've been touching it!

Only thing left is running that A/C cord through the wall to the closet
behind it, and all will be invisible.

Et voila! A $250+$50 photo frame + $10 parts, $310 wifi tablet remote
control for your HTPC!