You suffer from foot in mouth disease

Spend all of about ten minutes reading what bAss posts in ASA and then
tell us again what a well-mannered person he is. Mention his name in
the rec.aviation group and see what a fine fellow they find him to be.
Con artists are always the nicest people you could ever meet.
His "knowledge" of the industry comes from reading manuals and not from
hands on experience.
The only reason he doesn't act up in here is because he trolls these
waters for customers, and the bait he's using seems to be working
because you oblivious knuckleheads actually support him.
Don't confuse yourself with the facts, Byron. Apparently your opinion,
based on what you READ, has more validity than the files of the Better
Business Bureau, the Florida Department of Corrections, the Florida
electrical board, the State of Connecticut's Department of Consumer
Protection, etc, etc, etc. His entire business is based on lies but hey
why should anyone care? Who needs laws anyway?
Oh, if you have a problem with my reply, Guess What: I don't care
either. If you ever decide to visit reality please stop by and say
hello.  My name is Tom Fowler and I'll be your tour guide.

Hey Chub, nice post. You'll have a hard time trying to get these jokers
to see what a crock of crap bAss is. All these geeks care about is
turning their ceiling fans on with a wristwatch to impress their
friends. It's an illness, and they get what they deserve.