Re: Remote Car Battery Voltage Monitoring

You might not need to get that fancy, try something like
http://www.baproducts.com/sm831.htm

just put it on the dashboard, plug it in, and stop worrying.

Look around a little, that was the first link my search found, they may
be available elsewhere for less.