Re: Here's a New Problem for Me...

Bobby, Thanks for the recommendations but, I just set up another module with
the same codes and it works great. I may buy those later when I can't work
around the problem. Right now I have plenty of modules so this is the best
solution for me right now. I'm saving your text for future reference and I
just want to thank you again because I'm sure I'll run into this problem
again.  Joe