Re: Old garage door opener...need a new remote/receiver

Dav wrote:
> I need to find a way to replace my remote since it has stopped working.
> The garage door opener is so old that i can't find the same brand
> remote. I have purchased two universal remotes, one didn't work, the
> second one (outside keypad) worked for 1 month.
>
> Is there a way I can build a remote/receiver to switch the door opener.
> I just need to find something that will work for more than few weeks.
>
> Thanks
> David

Sears sells an excellent receiver/transmitter combination that will fit
any manufacturer's door.  It even uses the latest "rolling code"
technology.  I believe Craftsman products are recognized by many for
their durability and long life.  The unit we have has been going strong
for years.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00953751000

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com