Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

Actually, compression fittings (T&B snap-n-seal and Digicon) are
watertight if the cable installer uses the rubber seals on the
connections. I've seen fittings over 5 years old that look like new.
I've also seen 6 month old fittings that look like crap. It all depends
on how careful/careless the installer was.