Rhino 3000

Just bought the Rhino 3000 label maker and I'm tickled pink.  Really a
well-thought out, easy to use labeller with lots and lots of extra features
like built-in serialization of labels, memory recall, built in symbols and
common room names, a nice black rubber boot, a backlight LCD (very, very
handy) and a keyboard layout similar enough to a PC keyboard to be very easy
to figure out.  I've applied labels lengthwise to RG6 and then fished it
through some very narrow openings without scraping the labels off (I'm using
their nylon stock).

All in all, a very neat tool.  I highly recommend it for cable labeling as
well as all sorts of other applications.  Works great on my Hi-8 videotapes
and lots of other places where I used to use Sharpies.   I recently
discovered, to my dismay, that for whatever reason, the silver Sharpies will
actually rub off RG6 and I had to re-tone some cables to ID them again as a
result.  With the Rhino, all I do is type the one label and print as many
copies as I need.  Sure's a lot faster than trying to write carefully on a
round wire with a fat-tip pen!

--
Bobby G.